Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tune In Tuesday [3]: Rookie Of The Year

A weekly feature hosted by GReads that showcases music.

I only found Rookie Of The Year two weeks ago, before I came home, and my mind was blown.. I fell in love with Run Away the very first time I heard it.

I've listened to their entire album, The Most Beautiful, several times, but the songs below are by far my favourites.




1. Run Away
2. Frustrated (Hurricane)
3. Turn The Page
5. Don't Tear Me Apart
7. Stars Fade Blue
8. Take These Words

During my five hour flight, I listened to them endlessly. Towards the end, I had Stars Fade Blue on repeat. This song is magical. I've tried playing the piano (it's hard), but my playing skills have dramatically decreased since I've stopped taking lessons, sigh. If anybody happens to find a tutorial or even just a piano cover of this song, please, please, please let me know! I'll love you forever!  

Rookie Of The Year links:
So which albums do you have constantly on repeat? Do comment below and let me know! I've been hunting down other bands to obsess over, but I seem to have hit a wall. Any recommendations would be awesome! Also, link me to your Tune In Tuesdays! 
Next week: GReads Book Playlist Edition~ My Harry Potter Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment