Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox |16| + Blogspiration |2|

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where you can showcase the books you received during the week.
From Kindle store:
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens- I really enjoyed Jennifer Laurens Nailed and while Heavenly is definitely a different genre, I'm hoping the writing is just as great!
Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer- my excuse for every contemporary book I get: it's contemporary, DUH!
 
Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by both GrowingUp YA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly so that it may inspire creativity, conversation and just a little SOMETHING.
Pretty simple: each person own self comes first before anyone else (you got to love yourself before you can love anyone else) which means no matter what, we will be let down and we will let people down. It's never hatred, just how life revolves. So I find consolations in books. A fictional world of escape. A bubble of a new reality that makes us feels less lonely. Books are perfect cures and companions.
Don't forget to share your IMM & Blogspiration. Keep reading ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment