Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Fun: TGIF at Greads & FF |9|

Book Moments: What has been your favorite moment (scene) in a book that you've read so far in 2012? 
I HAVE SO MANY! In the past 15 books I read, none of the have been below 4 stars! Here are some of my favorite scenes from the last 2 books I read:

 "Okay, the first crash was my fault," Josh says, standing an pulling me to my feet. "But this one was all you. Think you're okay to work?"
"No choice. Time to frost the cupcakes." Time to frost the cupcakes? Concussion confirmed, No way I'd say something like that to a hockey boy without some sort of hockey injury. -Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

"The audition. I can hardly try out for Cyrano looking like an '80s goth." He [Sinter] grimaced as he tugged the comb though a knot.
"True." His hair, though still unruly, was no longer its tumbleweed shape. It was starting to look shoulder-length and choppy - almost romantically rugged, you could say. "Now its more like '90s Britpop," I observed. [Daniel]
"You can shut up anytime." [Sinter]
"Have you tried conditioner?" [Daniel]
"Yes, I've tried conditioner." [Sinter]
"But you have to leave it in. Smooth it thorugh the ends." [Daniel]
"Could this conversation get any gayer?" he asked [Sinter]. But now I'd made him laugh, which was all I wanted, to ease his nerves about the audition. -Relatively Honest by Molly Ringle

Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?
I don't have any actress or actors in mind for anything but on the screen I would love to see: Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez and Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. Even though contemporary is my favorite, most of these are paranormal because I like PNR movies/shows. They are done MUCH better on the screen then realistic & contemporary (unfortunately).
This weeks features:

Happy weekend! Time for me to read, bake and enjoy:D

No comments:

Post a Comment