Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Second Chance Saturday (01): Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey

Second Chance Saturday
The goal of this feature is to give a second chance to a book/author/series I have written off for some reason.
(If you'd like more information on how this feature works, check out this introduction post.)



This Month's Featured Book: Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey
This Book Was a Second Chance Because... I had picked it up from the library numerous times, both before and after I discovered how amazing Shannon Stacey was. I finally cracked it open one day while waiting on a friend so I could start the next episode of Doctor Who, and I was hooked!
Verdict: Worth the second chance! Although I did not like it as much in the other two in the trilogy, it was a very enjoyable story. Any time the Kowalski clan is there, I'm in!
Other Books Mentioned: Born in Ice by Nora Roberts
Purchase: Amazon || Barnes & Noble || The Book Depository

Psst! The ebook is FREE right now! Get it while it's hot! { Kindle || Nook }

No comments:

Post a Comment